As of the 2017 season, the Freak Finder Guide Service is temporarily offline. Stay tuned for updates, or contact us with any questions. Thank you, and we apologize for any inconvenience.
Freak Finder Fishing Guide Service
“Fishin With A Freak Finder Experience”
Proud Member of the Simms Guide Network
What to Bring
- Sunglasses and a Visor Hat is Encouraged
- A valid fishing license *see below*
- Your fishing equipment (rods, reels, tackle)
- We can provide unless you prefer your own
- Any food or drinks
- We will provide bottled water
- No drugs or alcohol allowed
- Sun block
- Rain gear – We go rain or shine!
- Dress appropriately – check the weather the day before!
- Positive Attitude – The most important equipment to have in your tackle box!
What We Provide
- A fun day of fishing
- Rods, reels, and tackle (unless you bring your own)
- Life Jacket
- Bottled water on ice
- Instruction and on-the-water teaching on techniques
- High-resolution DSLR and GoPro images from your trip
- We will give you copies to keep
- High-resolution video montage via GoPro and DSLR devices
- We will give you a copy to keep
- Featured video on FreakFinder TV YouTube Page
- Freak Finder Decal
- Discount codes for sponsor/supporters of Freak Finder Fishing
*10% Booking Deposit on All Trips is Required
**NOTE a Fishing License is Required for all trips. 1 Day Licenses Are Available
***Active/retired Law Enforcement/US Military fish with us for free. We owe you enough!